GUJARATILEXICON.COM in new avatar with new features
» Quote of the day [View]
- The 'Word of The Day' is already available on Gujaratilexicon. Now, GujaratiLexicon features Gujarati ‘Quote of The Day’ as well. The interesting quotes will definitely make your day!
» Kids Corner [View]
- Gujaratlexicon is taking care of the kids as well. The Kids Corner has interactive and knowledge based games related to Gujarati Language. Ukhana, General knowledge quiz and other word games will entertain children while enhancing their knowledge.
» Rich & Heritage Look
- Gujaratilexicon adopted new avatar with rich and heritage look & feel.
» Hindi Shabdkosh [View]
- GujaratiLexicon's expertise and knowledge is applied to Hindi Language as well and thus creating Hindi Shabdkosh. GL has introduced Hindi to Gujarati dictionary with a rich treasure of Hindi words.
» Fast & Instant Search
- Why wait to search your query? In the new GL layout, you can instantly search the word from the homepage only.
» 'Word of The Day' in your Inbox
- 'Word of the Day' will be available as a daily email in your Inbox.
» More words added in the treasure of dictionary
- Gujaratilexicon.com has added more words and meanings thereby enriching the database further - means more rich results for you!
» Gujaratilexicon on Mobile
- Soon, Gujarati Lovers will be able to realize the power of GujaratiLexicon on mobile. Gujaratilexicon will be available on the Smartphones as a native application with all the rich features of GL.
» Medical Dictionary
» New Interactive and Knowledge Games
- GL will add more interactive and knowledge based games for all the age groups.
» Jodani Sudharo
- GL is going to create the list of most miss-spelt words (Jodani Sudharo) of Gujarati Language and help readers to get correct word.
» Talpada Words (Typical and ancient words from various regions of Gujarat)
- Talpada Words are the typical Gujarati words which are popular and indentified separately in particular regions of Gujarat. GL will add those typical words with easy meaning and description in Gujarati.
» Still more to come... Keep visiting Gujaratilexicon !!